I’ll never forget my first pair of Skechers golf shoes. My mother-in-law gave me a pair for Christmas several years back; they’re a total game-changer! Skechers golf shoes offer a level of comfort that is unmatched by any other brand.
Skechers shoes are worn by many of the most famous names in pro-golf, including Matt Fitzpatrick (above), Brook Henderson, Billy Andrade and Colin Montgomerie (below). Oh, and don’t forget about Matt Kuchar. He’s Skechers’ primary pitchman and has done several commercials for the company.
Skechers golf shoes are a great choice if you’re looking for something new. You’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll provide a list of the 11 best Skechers golf shoes.
1. Skechers Max Rover Relaxed-Fit Golf Shoe (Best Overall).
Skechers Max Rover
The Relaxed Fit design retains a medium width in your heel while providing a comfortable and roomy fit in the toes and forefoot. Water repellent and light in weight.
- For extra comfort on the course, Ultra Flight cushioning is used
- This is a spikeless shoe for golf that provides plenty of traction while you golf swing
- Specifically designed for extra room in the toe so that golfers won’t feel any tightness in that area
- Goga Max Insole provides arch support which reduces foot soreness.
- You can buy these items at a great price right now.
- Some golfers have had to exchange their sizes because of sizing issues
- These aren’t waterproof, only water repellent, so they may not work well in rainy climates
Skechers makes so many quality options, so it’s a bit tough to choose which one is the best overall. We settled on the Max Rover because of its durability and comfort. It’s also a lightweight, water-repellent shoe, which is nice when those unexpected popup thunderstorms strike.
2. Skechers Torque Fairway Spiked Golf Shoe (Best Value)
Skechers Torque Sport Fairway
The Relaxed Fit design retains a medium width in your heel while providing a comfortable and roomy fit in the forefoot and toe. Water repellent.
- Made with soft spikes that can be replaced as needed
- Goga Max Technology, which adds more cushioning, has been used in this design.
- The Ultra Flight midsole provides golfers with more stability, grip and traction.
- You can choose from 4 different color options, and each one is stylish.
- They’re made of 100% rubber, so they’ll repel water at a high rate
- One of the best golf shoes available at an incredible price
- These shoes do not come with a warranty
- It can be difficult to manage the spikes.
Skechers, unlike other major brands in the industry, prides itself on making golf shoes affordable for all. This is your best option if you’re on a tight budget and need a new pair of kicks for the course. Some sizes have been marked down by as much as 54% off the regular price, so it’s a great time to buy.
3. Skechers Pivot Steerless Golf Shoe (Most Comfy)
- Certain sizes are currently on sale
- High level of comfort, especially in your heel
- Has a synthetic upper and a rubber sole that’s incredibly durable
- Repels water at a very high speed
- For your feet’ protection, GOGA MAX cushioning is used
- Designed similarly to the Skechers Go Golf Elite 2, one of the company’s all-time best-selling golf shoes
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Only available in two color options: White/Grey or Solid Black
- These are water-resistant and not waterproof but offer protection similar to other Skechers lines.
If comfort is your top priority when looking for a new pair of golf shoes, this is the one we’d recommend. The Pivot SpikelessIt is lightweight, water-resistant, and feels great on the feet. I’ve worn this Skechers golf shoe for the last two years, and my feet have never felt better on the golf course!
4. Skechers Women’s Go Arch Fit (Best for Women)
Skechers Women’s Go Arch Fit
Skechers Arch Fit is a podiatrist-certified insole. Goodyear rubber outsole for improved grip, stability, and endurance. Water repellent.
- Has a synthetic leather upper that’s lightweight but still durable
- The rubber sole will keep the morning sun off your feet, which can be a bonus.
- Gives arch support that’s podiatrist certified
- Tough enough to handle rough elements but elegant enough for a woman’s taste
- Rubber spikes provide traction and grip on the turf.
- At the moment, only 6 sizes are available
Skechers knows that more women are taking up golf than ever before, so they’ve designed a golf shoe that all lady golfers will love. The Get Arch FitAvailable in two color options: Navy/Pink or Grey/Turquoise
5. Skechers Elite 5 Waterproof Golf Shoe (Most waterproof)
Skechers Elite 5
Skechers waterproof membrane protection. The Arch Fit insole is podiatrist-certified arch support. Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning. GRIPFLEX spikeless TPU sole provides superior traction, stability, and comfort.
- They are ideal for rainy conditions, as they repel moisture at an excellent rate.
- GRIPFLEX technology gives the outsole extra traction for the golf course.
- The upper part is made of synthetic leather. It holds up well even after repeated use.
- Designed with an insole that provides plenty of arch support so that your feet won’t hurt even after several hours on the course
- It strikes the perfect balance between comfort and durability
- Some folks who prefer slip-on golf shoes don’t like the lace-up style
- They don’t breathe very well in hot weather, which is a definite turn-off during the summer months
These Skechers shoes are ideal for anyone who plays a lot in rainy areas. These shoes have a special membrane that makes them waterproof. Skechers has a variety of products This line of golf shoes is available in 9 different colors.
6. Skechers Max Fairway3 Arch Fit Golf Sneaker (Most stylish)
Skechers Max Fairway 3
The lightweight, breathable engineered mesh top features protective hotmelt overlays. The Arch Fit insole is podiatrist-certified to support the arch. Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning.
- This arch support system provides the perfect amount of arch support. It also allows for the right amount of width in the toe area.
- Has the lightweight feel that has led to Skechers’ increase in popularity
- Rubber midsole provides excellent durability over multiple rounds.
- Ultra Flight cushioning protects your feet during a golf swing
- Designed by a podiatrist for less pressure on your feet
- Even after long days on the course, it is incredibly comfortable
- These aren’t waterproof or even water-resistant, so we wouldn’t recommend them for rainy weather
The best pair of golf shoes for your group is the one you choose. Max Fairway 3 Arch FitThis could be the right product for you. They come in 11 different colors and have a sleek, sophisticated look.
The upper of this shoe is made with a special type of mesh that will allow for more airflow during the hot summer days. Your feet will remain dry and cool no matter what the temperature is.
7. Skechers 4 Course Golf Shoe (Best Option for Slip-On)
Skechers Drive 4 Course Canvas Slip On
Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO cushioning. GOGA MAX technology insole provides high-rebound cushioning. Spikeless, durable rubber traction plate.
- Skechers’ slip-on golf shoes are the best
- For supreme comfort and protection, this shoe is made with GOGA MAX technology
- Has a wax canvas and twin gore upper that’s both lightweight and very breathable to reduce sweating in the entire area
- Skechers’ ULTRA GO cushioning was used to design this product.
- This shoe is perfect for casual golfers.
- Water removal at a fairly reasonable rate
- It’s great for people who prefer to walk than take a golf cart.
- It’s stylish enough for the golf course as well as any other social setting.
- You can wear it with or without socks. This is a great option.
- Some golfers feel the sizes are a bit too small. Keep that in mind when placing your order.
- Golfers with foot and ankle problems will need more stability in their shoes.
A lot of golfers these days don’t want the hassle of having to lace up their shoes before every round. If you are in that category, Drive 4 CoursesYou will love it. These golf shoes provide a relaxing fit for the course or the driving range, and they’re one of the most lightweight options from Skechers.
8. Skechers Go Golf Men’s Max Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Best Value)
Skechers Go Golf Max
Skechers GOGAMax insole provides all-day comfort with enhanced high-rebound cushioning. Durable grip TPU outsole with a non-slip bottom. Water-resistant.
- The GOGA MAX insole cushioning provides a lot of comforts
- This is a great choice for golfers who have had foot injuries in the past
- The TPU outsole gives the shoe just enough grip to be comfortable during a round of golf.
- Available in 6 different color combinations, so there’s a style for every type of taste
- For those who require more room in the toes, it is available in extra-wide widths
- For a lightweight shoe, this shoe is extremely durable
- Some golfers have experienced sizing difficulties
- The Skechers Skechers Golf Shoes are a unique-looking pair of shoes that perform exceptionally well on the course. gel spikes can get dull over time
Here’s another unique-looking golf shoe from Skechers that performs incredibly well on the course. The Go Golf Men’s MaxEverything a golfer needs. It’s comfortable, lightweight, water-resistant, and very affordable. There’s a whole lot to like about this golf shoe.
9. Skechers Elite 4 Victory Spikeless Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Most Stylish)
Skechers Elite 4 Victory
Durable upper made of synthetic leather. Maximum traction is achieved with the spikeless grip flex design. Design with a low drop to ensure maximum stability.
- This design keeps your feet higher than the ground and provides greater stability.
- Made to provide golfers with lots of traction during bad weather
- Ultra Flight foam makes the midsole very comfortable.
- You can reduce the sweating at your feet by taking deep, slowing breathing
- Provides extra grip that’ll help golfers generate more power off the tee
- Only available in 4 colors
- Skechers’s other options are more expensive.
These are a little higher priced than some others on our list, but they’re an excellent choice for golfers who need maximum stability during their swings. The Elite 4 VictoryIt provides excellent traction on slippery surfaces. This golf shoe also comes with GOGA MAX high–rebound cushioning to make things easier on your feet.
10. Skechers Torque Twist Waterproof Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Most Waterproof)
Skechers Torque Twist
The Twist dial lacing system allows users to tailor their perfect fit. Waterproof. Goga Max high rebound cushioning.
- Available in 5 attractive color options
- Unique twist dial lacing system gives golfers the perfect fit
- One of the few golf shoes on the market that’s 100% waterproof
- People will feel a high-level comfort with the GOGA MAX or Ultra Fight cushioning
- It comes with a 1-year waterproof warranty which is something that very few companies offer.
- If you need replacement soft spikes, they can be ordered
- Provides great traction and stability for the golf swing
- Some people have had issues with the twist-turn wheel and nylon laces.
- It can be difficult for the soft spikes to be removed and replaced.
Here’s another fantastic option from Skechers that’s 100% waterproof. This shoe is perfect for those who play a lot in the rain. The soft spikes at its bottom can be replaced, so traction won’t be an issue on the green.
11. Skechers Go Skech-Air Dos Relaxed Fit Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Most Comfortable)
Skechers Go to Skech-Air Dos
Visible SkechAir cushioning at the heel of Skechers Air Cooled Memory Foam provides instant comfort and breathability.
- Air-Cooled Memory Foam is used to keep your feet cool on the course.
- Both the rubber sole of the traction plates and their rubber soles are very durable.
- Skech-Air cushioning offers great support for your feet
- The synthetic upper is water resistant, making it perfect for rainy days.
- Even though the shoe is without spikes, it still gives golfers the traction that they need during their swings
- The brand offers more space in the toes than other brands
- Skechers does not offer these sizes in wider or extra-wide sizes.
- Only available in 3 color patterns so there’s not a lot to choose from
- Some golfers may want more traction from their shoes.
If you’re looking for a durable golf shoe that provides tons of comfort and a classic look, this may be your best option from Skechers. Skechers’ The Skech-Air DosThis shoe is designed to offer golfers a more relaxed fit, but still provide plenty of cushioning at the heels. This is great for golfers who’ve experienced injuries or soreness in that particular area.