Don’t you hate it if you hit an enormous slice that feels prefer it simply gained’t stop going from left to proper?
The response on the golf course to a badly sliced tee shot often is available in two waves.
First, there may be some shocked silence as you watch your ball slice astray and out of view.
Then, realizing that you just don’t wish to harm anyone or find yourself in small claims courtroom, you scream “FORE!”
General, it doesn’t really feel good. The slice kills distance and makes it actually laborious to shoot low scores as you’re usually instances taking part in from farther again and from the tough. If there may be bother proper that day, good luck!
Some gamers would possibly alter by hitting 3-wood and find yourself even additional again. However the slice is the commonest shot amongst golfers, so if you happen to’re affected by one, know that you just aren’t alone.
Our Selection for Finest Anti Slice Drivers
- TaylorMade Stealth HD Driver – Finest All Round Anti Slice Driver
- Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver – One other Good Driver to repair a Slice
- Cobra Air X Offset Driver – Finest Funds Draw Bias Driver
- TaylorMade Sim Max D-Kind Driver – Finest Offset Driver of Final 12 months
Bear in mind it’s not just the start golfer that fights the slice. Even the nice gamers struggle the slice on occasion, particularly if they’ve an excessive transfer.
However as you recognize, slicing your tee photographs on a regular basis, nevertheless, just isn’t a laughing matter. If you happen to fall into that camp, the excellent news is that tools is on the market that can assist you tame that slice.
Whereas it’s value your time to be taught why you’re slicing it, some issues can’t get fastened in a single day. Fortunately, you may hit the ball straighter with among the greatest new golf equipment in the marketplace.
That leads us to the query, what are the very best drivers for a slicer?
The Finest Drivers for a Slice in 2022
Let’s check out 5 superior slice-fighting golf equipment in the marketplace in 2022. If you could save a little bit money, scroll right down to our assessment of final 12 months’s fashions. Additionally, maintain studying after the evaluations to learn the way these drivers really assist you beat the slice.
1. TaylorMade Stealth HD Driver
TaylorMade completely switched up their driver line considerably in 2022. The earlier SIM and SIM2 had been fashionable however they wished one thing new this 12 months and created a driver utilizing Carbonwood, not titanium.
This expertise is a large overhaul for the model they usually additionally differentiated it with the design too. Now not a blue, black, and white design, this membership seems prefer it was made for Tiger himself. The black clubhead and pink face make it distinctive within the driver world and among the finest wanting golf equipment in the marketplace.
One factor they did maintain from earlier driver traces is the completely different fashions; one for every kind of participant. The Stealth, Stealth HD (which stands for “Excessive Draw”), and the Stealth Plus driver.
The TaylorMade Stealth HD Driver is probably the most forgiving of the three new fashions. The Stealth HD has Carbon expertise and is much more forgiving than the unique Stealth design.
That is the model for greater handicappers who wrestle with a left to proper ball flight. Hopefully, it ought to assist your slice straighten out and discover extra fairways due to its built-in draw bias. It additionally has extra spin and better launch traits as effectively.
In accordance with TaylorMade, this membership is completely different from earlier “draw bias” drivers although. They famous that earlier fashions from different producers would possibly assist with a draw, however sacrifice forgiveness within the course of. Not this one although.
As they mentioned on their web site, “Traditionally, draw bias drivers haven’t been forgiving – as the upper CG wanted to create the required spin led to a decrease MOI. Stealth HD flips this design conference on its head, delivering draw-bias with a secure really feel and the very best MOI of any driver within the stealth household.”
Apart from being a better launching, greater spinning driver, it additionally has a special shaft too. Not like the Stealth driver, sadly there is just one inventory choice.
Fortunately, it’s a very good one – the light-weight Air Speeder 45 which is accessible in mild (A flex), common, and stiff flex. This shaft is made for a better handicap participant because it helps promote a excessive launch and mid-high spin as effectively.
The TaylorMade Stealth HD is obtainable in 9, 10.5 or 12 diploma loft choices. General, it’s an effective way so as to add extra easy distance and straighten out that slice.
- Constructed-in draw bias.
- Excessive MOI regardless of the built-in draw bias.
- Higher sound and really feel than earlier fashions.
- Matching wrench and headcover (in contrast to the brand new Callaway driver).
- New Carbonwood expertise is lighter and extra forgiving than SIM and SIM2 drivers.
- Just one inventory shaft choice.
You’ll be able to choose up a Stealth HD driver right here, right here, or immediately from Taylormade.
2. Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver
If you would like a brand new driver for 2022 that can assist you with that pesky slice, I feel you’ll love the Rogue ST Max D.
So, what makes it so good that it already made the Golf Digest Scorching Record in 2022?
A couple of issues…
- Jailbreak body to assist promote quicker speeds and longer distances off the tee.
- 20 gram pace cartridge low and deep within the driver to advertise most forgiveness.
- Excessive MOI and lowered face development imply extra forgiveness and longer distance.
- A extra upright lie and stretched profile makes it simpler for the on a regular basis golfer to realize distance and produce a straighter ball flight.
This new membership from Callaway is a superb choice for mid-handicap gamers who’ve respectable swing speeds however at all times searching for extra distance. Plus, its design makes it simpler to hit it straighter and discover extra fairways.
This driver affords all the identical options because the ST Max with a draw flight bias (versus a semi-draw bias). Nevertheless it nonetheless has the identical excessive launch, mid-spin traits to assist the on a regular basis golfer bomb it off the tee.
The Max D driver is made for greater handicappers who need assistance straightening out their ball flight.
Because of the draw bias, extra upright lie, and excessive MOI, it ought to naturally assist scale back your slice and perhaps even begin hitting attracts. Plus, it has a lowered face development and stretched profile at handle to advertise a straight ball flight too.
Not like the brand new TaylorMade Stealth mannequin, there are a number of shaft choices too which is a plus. Sadly, when membership producers make a extra forgiving mannequin like this one, they have an inclination to solely provide one shaft (or change an upgraded charge for a premium shaft). So this can be a good profit when selecting Callaway as the best shaft performs an enormous position in general driving efficiency.
This driver can also be out there in 9, 10.5 or 12 diploma loft choices with a USGA authorized 460cc clubhead. The lie angle is 60 vs. 59 within the Max driver which additionally makes a distinction to ball flight so it ought to assist scale back your slice and discover extra fairways.
- Draw bias (not semi-draw just like the Rogue ST Max driver).
- Excessive launch, mid-spin driver with excessive MOI traits.
- Two shaft choices (50 or 60 grams) to seek out the very best shaft in your swing pace.
- They may provide an additional shaft alternative as an alternative of only a completely different weight.
- No wrench. How can a driver that prices this a lot cash not have an identical wrench? Nonetheless making an attempt to determine this mysterious determination from Callaway.
General, this can be a nice alternative for a mid-high handicap participant who desires to max out distance and repair that slice.
You’ll be able to choose up the Rogue ST Max D right here or right here.
3. Cobra Air X Offset Driver
Do you want assist straightening out your slice? And hitting it longer than ever… with out altering your swing?
In that case, you’ll love the brand new Cobra Air X offset driver. Not solely is that this driver cheaper than most new drivers, it’s wildly efficient too. At solely 277 grams, this membership could be very light-weight and promotes easy pace for extra distance off the tee.
This new Cobra Air driver additionally has a quicker face to assist with off middle hits. Even if you happen to don’t discover the candy spot as a lot as you’d like, your misses might be lots longer and straighter.
Plus, Cobra actually leaned into creating an anti-slice driver. Because of heel weighting and an offset hosel, your slice needs to be minimal due to all of the expertise.
- Three loft choices to customise in your sport.
- Light-weight, forgiving, and simple to launch excessive.
- Nice for slicers. The offset hosel and heel weighting ought to assist straighten out your drives.
- Just one inventory shaft choice.
- Offset hosel isn’t for everybody, would possibly take some getting used to at handle place. But when it helps your slice, it’s value it.
To order your Cobra Air X offset driver, go right here or right here.
4. Cleveland Launch HB Turbo Draw Kind
Cleveland might not have the identify cachet as PING, Cobra or TaylorMade however in the case of hitting it straighter, are you frightened about model identify? During the last 20 years, Cleveland has morphed from simply making nice wedges to all kinds of efficient golf equipment for gamers of all calibers.
The Cleveland Launch HB Turbo Draw which has a dramatically expanded candy spot to ship extra energy, even on mishits. It even made the 2020 Golf Digest Scorching Record because it’s not solely wildly efficient however extraordinarily good wanting golf membership.
Cleveland has the conventional model or the “Draw” model that can assist you flip the ball over or at the least straighten it out. With extra weight within the heel and offset hosel mix to maintain your ball on a right-to-left trajectory.
- Turbocharged Cup Face: The brand new variable face supplies greater COR over a bigger affect space for elevated ball speeds and extra distance.
- iBore Crown and Ultralight Hosel: The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the middle of gravity by 2.2mm, enabling a decrease middle of gravity place (and larger candy spot). The ultralight hosel redistributes weight low and deep for a better launch and extra forgiveness.
- Deep Weighting: This lets you get extra pace and distance.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design: This shaft is particularly designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver. The Miyazaki C. Kua’s middle of gravity is relocated greater towards the grip, enabling further head mass for elevated MOI.
- Glossy design: This grey, black, and pink makes it the very best driver in the case of seems. Plus, the matching headcover protects your new driver for the long-term.
- This driver is not offset like others on this checklist however there’s a draw bias mannequin.
- Like most drivers on this checklist, there isn’t any adjustability with this mannequin.
5. Mizuno ST200X Driver
Stunned that Mizuno is on the very best driver checklist? We’re too however we deal with offering the very best golf equipment, no matter manufacturers. The ST200 sequence is a brand new breed of Mizuno metallic woods. Let me begin by saying this membership is modern and among the finest wanting ones in the marketplace.
If you happen to had to purchase a driver purely on seems, this one or the Cleveland would have an epic battle. This modern, all black, white, ST200X can also be laced with tons of expertise that can assist you hit it straight.
The ST200 sequence had been created via a landmark collaboration between Mizuno’s Japanese and US R&D groups and performed by Mizuno’s Tour gamers internationally. The ST200X 10.5-degree driver options excessive light-weight design to encourage a better flight and draw bias.
The ST200X head has its personal distinctive form, further heel weight and upright lie angle. All of those options work collectively to encourage a distance-enhancing, excessive draw flight. What newbie golfer doesn’t need that? Constructed upon the elevated ball speeds of Mizuno’s new multi-thickness Beta Wealthy Solid Titanium face.
- Beta Wealthy Solid Titanium face yields an extremely responsive clubface for optimum really feel.
- Nice for mid to low swing speeds. The motive force is designed to work greatest with Mizuno’s personal Japan specification MFUSION 39g shaft to extend clubhead pace and launch angle.
- A unique head form, designed with extra mass in direction of the heel and extra heel weight to advertise a draw.
- Adjustability: The loft is adjustable by 4 levels with further upright and flatter settings. That is uncommon for the sport enchancment drivers that assist you get rid of the slice.
- General, not a ton of unfavourable to say about this driver. Golfers are having fun with it and have famous its very akin to the TaylorMade Sim driver however lots cheaper price.
Finest Driver for a Slice (2021 Version)
As you recognize, golf isn’t an inexpensive sport. So if you wish to avoid wasting cash and wish to purchase the very best driver from 2021, take a look at these three decisions as effectively.
2021 TaylorMade SIM2 Max D
TaylorMade had a giant winner on its palms in 2021. The TaylorMade SIM2 Max D was one among their three variations of this driver and geared towards golfers with a slice. This membership will assist you lastly offset that nasty slice that leaves you on the best facet of the course most of the time.
If you happen to’re a decrease handicap golfer, you’ll wish to keep on with the conventional SIM2 for its low spin and low launch traits. And if you happen to’re a center handicap golfer with out tons of slice points, you’ll most likely need the MAX model.
Go right here to learn our hands-on assessment of the SIM2 household of drivers.
However if you happen to’re struggling to regulate your slice and need probably the most forgiveness attainable, you’ll love the Max D model.
The Max D is a draw bias golf membership that gives most forgiveness and the very best launch of any TaylorMade driver. However this isn’t the “regular” draw driver that we’ve seen in earlier years.
As TaylorMade mentioned on their web site, “Conventional draw-bias drivers include a trade-off, sacrificing forgiveness for left-to-right ball flight. We’ve journeyed past custom to ship forgiveness and the ball flight you want.”
Right here’s why we love this driver for golfers who wish to straighten out that slice.
- Extra launch choice: Not like the opposite two variations, you may get a 12 diploma loft (or 9 and 10.5) with out adjusting the hosel. An additional 1.5 levels will assist loads of greater handicap gamers hit it additional with out making an attempt to swing laborious.
- 22 gram metal weight to assist promote a better launch and extra spin. The traditional model is just 16 grams so it’s good to see the additional weighting to positively have an effect on the middle of gravity.
- Most forgiveness due to Twist Face expertise and Via-slot pace pocket design. Paired collectively, it’s a lot simpler to seek out the brief grass and nonetheless have loads of distance (even in your mishits).
- Fujikura Air Speeder shaft. That is the lightest shaft with any of their new SIM2 drivers and optimized for greater handicappers. It’s out there in A, R, and S flex shafts. Plus, an awesome inventory grip within the Golf Pleasure Z600.
- 12 levels not out there for left handed gamers (sorry guys).
- No sliding weight characteristic to make the membership much more draw biased.
Click on right here to buy the TaylorMade SIM2 Max D driver right this moment or you may choose up one immediately from Taylormade.
2021 Callaway Epic Max Driver
2021 introduced the third era of Callaway’s A.I. impressed drivers. After the profitable Epic Flash of 2019 and the Mavrik of 2020, in 2021 they launched the Callaway Velocity sequence.
For this publish, we’ll deal with Epic MAX driver. It’s the motive force greatest geared towards greater handicappers and gamers who wish to straighten out a crooked ball flight.
The opposite fashions embrace the Epic Velocity and Epic MAX LS driver. The Epic Velocity is for mid to low handicap golfers whereas the Epic MAX LS is geared towards gamers who need low spin (therefore LS = low spin). It additionally has a slighter completely different clubhead form and has a impartial membership face with out a draw or minimize bias.
The Epic Max made this checklist for lots of causes – one among which is how nice it seems at handle. The design is much like the Epic Flash from 2019 however even higher. To not point out, it’s their most forgiving epic driver that Callaway has ever made.
Right here’s why it made our checklist final 12 months:
- Obtainable in 9, 10.5, and 12 diploma loft choices – excellent for golfers who want some assist getting it airborne for additional carry.
- Venture X HZRDUS Smoke Shaft. This is among the greatest shafts in the marketplace and comes inventory with every Epic MAX driver. The common shaft is a 50 gram model whereas the stiff could be in a 50 or 60 gram weight.
- Draw Bias: This membership is designed to assist golfers straighten out a slice and even hit a draw due to its design. Not solely is it already biased but in addition has a sliding weight to maneuver weight to the toe much more. This can be a huge distinction from the TaylorMade SIM2 driver that doesn’t provide it.
- 16 gram sliding weight. This additional weight is vital if you’re combating a slice and might make an enormous distinction. As Callaway mentioned on their web site, “Golfers have in depth adjustability to advertise the ball flight that they wish to play. Mixed with the OptiFit hosel, the Epic MAX supplies as much as 20 yards of shot form correction.”
- New Jailbreak body: One of many causes the Epic Flash was so fashionable is as a result of the additional pace from the jailbreak body. And in 2021, they replace it to make it even sturdier and supply golfers with much more pace. Don’t overlook, extra pace equals extra distance!
- Sound is a little bit completely different from the Mavrik or Epic Flash. Properly, “lack of sound” I ought to say because it’s very quiet in comparison with previous fashions. Some golfers would possibly desire the sound of energy once they hit it however in any other case, gamers are loving it.
Click on right here to buy the Callaway Epic Max driver right this moment.
Or go right here to learn our full hands-on assessment of the Callaway Velocity Drivers.
Cobra F-Max Airspeed Offset Driver Assessment
Cobra is understood for giving extra “oomph for you mph” however with the F-Max Airspeed offset, the main target is on preserving you within the fairway. To not point out, it’s much more reasonably priced than most drivers on this checklist. Plus, it seems superior with its modern black and blue design.
The important thing to this membership is light-weight expertise as it’s Cobra’s lightest driver. It weights 50 grams lower than the traditional drivers to deal with extra distance. The lighter weight will assist give the typical participant extra pace which creates extra distance. However the offset options will be certain that you hit it straight and never simply lengthy.
Cobra’s analysis discovered that golfers with a reasonable swing pace and tendency to slice wanted a membership with most draw bias. Ultralight building, not solely on the membership face, but in addition on the 50-gram Superlight shaft assist make this membership a breeze to swing. Most graphite driver shafts weigh in between 60 and 90 grams so you’ll immediately really feel the distinction if you choose one up.
An added bonus is the improved laser grips on the membership that can assist with consolation and consistency on tee photographs.
- At 285 grams, it’s 50 grams lighter than most drivers on this checklist leading to easy distance.
- The offset hosel and glued back-heel weighting/middle of gravity helps promote straighter and better arcing drives with minimal facet spin that promotes slicing. Plus, a straight neck hosel can also be out there for golfers that need minimal draw bias as effectively.
- Visually-pleasing crown alignment, highlighted by the long-lasting Cobra emblem and PWR ridges present a visible alignment that can assist you arrange sq. to your goal each time. This design makes it simpler to align the clubhead at handle which provides you extra confidence and ends in straighter trajectories down the golf green.
- Again/heel weighting. The F-Max Airspeed encompasses a head that’s weighted in your favor. You probably have bother turning the membership over, having the load concentrated low and in direction of the heel will scale back your slice and enhance your ball flight.
- Regardless of the membership’s extremely light-weight design, the membership head has sufficient of a weighty really feel. This weighty really feel stays secure and agency via affect.
- Like most drivers within the game-adjustment class, there isn’t any adjustability with this driver.
- The hosel is offset greater than another draw-bias drivers. This may work in opposition to golfers that shouldn’t have a significant slice drawback however there’s a straightneck model as effectively.
2020 TaylorMade Sim Max D Driver Assessment
This one could also be a little bit tougher to seek out since it’s 2 fashions previous. However again in 2020, the Sim Max was an awesome membership from TaylorMade. They launched the SIM, SIM Max, and Sim MAX d variations out there.
The place is not any argument which you could hit it lengthy with the newest M5 or M6 driver however preserving it within the fairway could be a drawback for people who slice the ball. TaylorMade has created a driver that mid-to-high handicappers can benefit from the straighter ball flight with this membership’s built-in draw bias.
The “D” stands for draw. This membership has a multi-material design, geocoustic sole and energetic pace pocket.
This draw bias design provides heel-weight and a slight offset to ship a median of 12 yards right-to-left draw motion and as much as 20 yards of draw-bias. That may make the distinction between the tall stuff and the golf green for thus many weekend golfers.
- The SIM Max D is engineered to assist golfers keep away from the best facet of the course by a strategically positioned heel-bias inner weight and divergent topline masking. This makes the motive force look extra open at handle which helps you shut the face at affect.
- Aysmmetric Sole & Inertia Generator: The reshaped sole design optimizes clubhead pace and aerodynamics on the most crucial stage of the swing (affect) to hit it straighter.
- Velocity Injected Twist face Expertise: Every membership has been individually calibrated and injected to achieve the brink of the utmost authorized restrict of ball pace. The revolutionary face curvature reduces sidespin and delivers straighter photographs on off-center strikes.
- Customise your efficiency with a brand new 4 diploma aluminum loft sleeve that options 12 adjustable settings to assist cease your slice behavior. You’ll be able to alter as much as +/- 2 levels of loft.
- Comes geared up with a excessive launching UST Helium 5 inventory shaft however different customized shafts can be found.
- The Golf Pleasure Z-grip performanceis textured and supplies superb really feel.
- There isn’t any adjustable weight system on the only that comes with Sim Max D.
- Some golfers have famous that the membership has extra of a “thud” sound at affect.
- Some golfers can wrestle to maintain the spin charges down with this driver which might value far general. However the tradeoff just isn’t discovering bother down the best facet.
Click on Right here to Order the TaylorMade Sim Max D-Kind Driver.
FAQ: Anti Slice Drivers
What’s a slice?
A slice is ball that strikes laborious from left to proper. It’s a tricky shot to play persistently, however we aren’t speaking about shanks or completely mishits off the tee. The longer the membership and decrease the loft, the extra the ball tends to slice.
Your common Saturday afternoon slice is a decently-struck drive that merely doesn’t fly straight. It slices off track left-to-right for right-handers and right-to-left for the southpaws.
Anatomy of a Slice
Whenever you slice the ball, you aren’t putting your tee shot with a sq. membership face at affect. You’re lacking the candy spot and hitting it on the heel. By leaving your membership face open, relative to the membership path, this ends in a shot that strikes to the best off the tee.
The alternative errant tee shot is if you strike the ball with the membership face closed relative to path at affect. This ends in a hook or draw ball that strikes to the left. Slices are inclined to have much less spin and never roll out so far as a hook or draw.
For many high-to-mid vary handicappers, the slice is an even bigger concern than the hook. Most slicers have a tendency to drag their driver inside on the backswing with an open clubface. Then, they need to make a giant out-to-in swinging left via affect that opens up the membership face.
As a participant begins to slice extra, they goal farther left considering that is the answer, when in actuality it’s making issues worse. By aiming farther left, you make it much more prone to hit the dreaded pull minimize or slice.
This infographic explains it a little bit bit extra as effectively:
Why do I slice my driver however not my irons?
If you happen to’re like most golfers, you most likely discover that the motive force tends to supply the most important slice within the bag. Because of this so many golfers keep away from the large stick and are fearful of the motive force.
Many golfers can play most of their irons pretty straight however discover themselves deep within the woods after a slice from the tee. Does that sound acquainted?
The design of the motive force is primarily why it’s extra liable to slicing much more than every other membership.
For starters, your driver is the longest membership in your bag. The longer the membership and swing, the extra that may go unsuitable throughout your swing.
Plus, your driver can also be your lowest lofted membership within the bag as most vary between September 11* for newbie gamers. With the decrease loft, the curve of the ball is exaggerated off the face of a driver.
Whenever you add all of this up with a clubface that isn’t sq., you’re left hitting it in direction of the heel and slicing laborious proper. If it’s windy, whether or not into the wind or a left to proper breeze, issues often get even worse.
What creates a slice?
Technically, a slice occurs when you’ve gotten an out-to-in swing path with an open clubface relative to the trail.
The common golfer often can have an out-to-in swing path on the downswing and the end result might be an open clubface at affect and the end result might be a slice.
However, in easy phrases, for many of us a slice is as a result of we have now an open clubface at affect.
So to repair the slice, we have to handle the open clubface at affect. The open clubface could be triggered be a wide range of issues together with:
- A weak grip
- Dangerous alignment
- Improper transition from backswing to downswing
Discussing intimately or fixing any of these points are outdoors the scope of this text however wished to offer you an thought of what’s happening. However, if you end up with this dreaded slice, you’ve gotten two choices:
- Try our article on Learn how to Cease Slicing, or if you happen to don’t have time to observe and want a fast repair…
- Purchase a brand new driver that yields a draw or decrease the slice. The common golfer can name on right this moment’s new line of drivers in 2020 to assist management their slice.
Driver Expertise to Assist Slicers: Offset
The reaon I defined extra concerning the slice is to be able to perceive what to search for in new tools. Since slicers have bother getting the clubface closed at affect, membership producers have given them an edge by creating drivers which can be “offset”.
With any such driver, the clubface just isn’t aligned immediately with the shaft. As an alternative, it’s set again barely from the neck or hosel. I’ll be sincere, it seems very completely different than an ordinary golf membership however who cares what it seems like if it helps you hit it straighter.
When a slicer hits their regular shot, the offset offers the membership face a fraction extra time to get sq. earlier than affect. This may restrict slicing off the tee and assist you discover extra fairways to shoot decrease scores.
In fact, you probably have excellent a swing that has your membership on aircraft, then utilizing an offset membership will trigger you to hit the ball with a closed membership face. Making a face angle at affect that’s closed will end in a hook as talked about earlier than.
Be certain that to solely buy this if you happen to’re actually affected by a giant slice!
Shifting the Weight within the Driver to Management Your Slice
Offset drivers are usually not the one approach golf engineers might help slicers hit it straighter. With a lot expertise, membership producers are making it simpler than ever to seek out the candy spot.
Drivers are additionally made with extra weight within the heel of the membership, which is the place the membership face meets the shaft. The additional heel weight makes the rear finish of the membership rotate slower. This retains the clubface extra closed at affect, which might right a slice from taking place as effectively.
And the Finest Driver for a Slice is …
So which is the very best driver? It’s tougher than ever to decide on with so many choices on the market. Actually, you may’t go unsuitable with any of them on this checklist.
If funds isn’t a problem, the TaylorMade Stealth HD is a wonderful alternative. It would assist flip your slice right into a fade and perhaps even a draw. If you wish to go a little bit cheaper, you may as well take a look at the Cobra Air X Offset, 2020 SIM D-Kind mannequin or take a look at the Callaway Rogue ST Max D as effectively.
One other vital factor to think about is if you’d like a driver that’s offset or not. This characteristic isn’t for everybody because it seems very completely different at handle. Regardless of being across the golf business for fairly a while, it’s not for each golfer! If you happen to discover offset isn’t for you, check out our evaluations of drivers for newcomers and even the drivers for barely higher gamers.
Every driver has customized graphite shafts, scale back facet spin, and assist you get nearer to a straight flight. Discover the one which works greatest in your sport and funds.
Hopefully this assessment will make your buying determination simpler than ever. All these golf equipment will assist your golf balls discover extra fairways than ever earlier than!