If you’re the type of golfer who loves riding in carts, you need the right bag. While you can attach any type of bag to a golf cart, if you don’t plan on walking, why not get a bag with more storage? This way, you can keep extra accessories and training aids in your bag all the time.
But if you’ve done any research yet, chances are you know that not all cart bags are created equal. Some are way too bulky, some have cooler compartments, and others have putter wells.
Titleist offers many different golf bags, depending on what you are looking for. Stand bags, cartbags, lightweight carrybags, and everything in between.
Cart bags are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Cart 15It is the best choice. At 6.5 pounds it’s not too heavy and has ample storage for every type of golfer. Let’s break down why this bag is so popular and worth the money.
This bag is a great looking bag, unlike many cart bags. Cart bags are larger than stand bags but some of them look like eye-sores and barely fit in the trunk or back of your golf cart.
But this bag is not one of those bags as it’s sleek, good-looking, and much more compact than other cart bags. Aside from the good looks, here’s what makes this bag such a great choice for the everyday golfer.
- Cart strap tunnel. This allows your bag to be attached to the golf cart easily and securely. Recently, I got this in my bag. It makes a big difference. It’s so nice to not have the bag rattle around on the back of your cart and know it’s secure.
- One large carrying strap Since this is a cart bag, you won’t have to worry about lugging it around the golf course, but the large strap makes it easy for short distances. It also has tour-inspired top sleeves that make it easy for you to grab it from the trunk or back of your car.
- Large Velcro landing patch.If you use more than one golf glove in a round, simply strap it to the Velcro and let it air every few holes. This should also help your golf gloves last longer since they’ll have better airflow than being stuff away in the bottom of your bag.
- Black rain hood. If you’re someone who doesn’t mind golf in the rain, this bag comes with an all black rain hood to keep your gear dry.
This cart bag includes 15 full-length dividers. Your shafts will no longer be damaged by simply storing them in your golf bag. Plus, they won’t rattle around as much when you’re driving the cart since they each have their own space.
You might be thinking… “Why are there 15 spots when you can only have 14 clubs?” It’s a good question and unfortunately the USGA isn’t letting us add a 15th club to make golf easier. The extra space is for an umbrella. There is a putter well to ensure that your putter also has its own space.
If you’re someone who likes to have plenty of extra golf balls, clothes, and other accessories, you’re in luck. This bag is packed with storage, including 11 pockets. Some of the highlights are:
- Two pen caddies.If you prefer Sharpies or mini pencils to the other, you can store them in a spot that is easily accessible.
- Two velour lined valuables pockets. These are great places to stash your phone and other accessories that you don’t want to accidentally damage in your golf bag.
- Molded pocket for valuablesThis is a unique feature of golf bags that ensures nothing (like sunglasses) will be crushed during your round.
- Huge apparel pockets. I can’t get over how big the apparel pockets are on this bag. You won’t have to worry about storing your clothes again, as there is room for an additional outfit if playing 36 holes.
- Removable ball pockets This bag makes it easy to add your name to your golf bag. You can customize your bag by unzipping the ball pocket.
The vast selection of colors is a huge plus with this Titleist bag. You don’t have to settle for all black or black and white like other manufacturers.
You can choose between 10 different options.
- All black design
- All navy blue designs.
- Black, black and red.
- Gray, citron and white.
- Charcoal, gray and black. Great bag for winter golf.
- White, gray and black. Ideal for warmer climates and great all-around design.
- White, gray and edgerton. This is a good fit for ladies who have pink zippers or accents.
- Navy, canary and white. If you’re a Michigan fan, this is probably the best choice to show your school pride.
- Charcoal, royal-blue, and black. This is a unique design pattern that isn’t common and great for wet weather.
- Navy, red, and white. This is a patriotic look to show off your pride in Team USA.
If you aren’t sure if the Titleist cart bag is the one for you, check out some of our top alternatives.
This is a great bag if you are looking for a hybrid bag that can be attached to a cart or easily pushed. While it’s not as big as a cart bag, it still has tons of pockets, waterproof valuables pockets, two water boot holders, and eight pockets in total.
Since it’s a hybrid bag, it’s significantly lighter at only 4.3 pounds. It also has a dual-strap system to make it easier to carry.
You can also choose from a wide range of colors, just like with the Titleist Cart Bag. The navy white and red bag even has an embroidered USA flag in the side-saddle pouch. The only real downside to this bag is that it only has four full length dividers instead of 15 like Titleist’s cart bag.
Click here to read a hands-on review of this golf bag.
TaylorMade offers a similar bag, the Supreme model, in the golfing world. It’s one of the most highly rated bags on Amazon and loved by golfers around the world.
First, I think that the Titleist bag is more attractive. Not to say the TaylorMade isn’t good-looking but it only offers four different colors and the overall patterns aren’t as visually appealing. It does have a fade resistant yarn dyed material, so it should last for a long time even if you are playing in warm, sunny weather.
This bag, aside from its looks, has many similarities to the Titleist bag. It includes 15 individual club compartments. But it doesn’t have quite as many pockets (only even) but does include a cooler pocket. It also has waterproof zippers and a cart strap. There are also pockets for valuables.
Check out the TaylorMade Cart 8.0 bag. It’s even cheaper but still has 14 dividers and tons of storage space. Click here to learn about this golfbag now.
This is an excellent alternative if you are looking to save money on a bag but still want one. This bag has 14 full-length club compartments and 14 pockets. This bag is also a great value, as the reviews on Amazon are raving.
The fully insulated beverage pouch is a major advantage of this bag compared to the Titleist cart bag. You can keep your drinks cold throughout the round. It has a total nine front-facing pockets, including 2 full-length pockets to maximize storage.
This bag comes with a matching shoe bag, a matching rain cape (a great bonus), and endless storage. You can also choose from three different colors.
Do you have any additional questions about the Titleist cart bag? If so, we have more information below to help you decide if it’s the right one for you.
There are only a few, but they are important:
- It’s a bit difficult to get out of the car with no easy-to-grab handle.
- No water bottle holder so if you decide to push the bag it’s not the most convenient when trying to stay hydrated.
- Some golfers have said the putting well isn’t big enough for some large, oversized putters.
If you tend to play golf in less than perfect conditions, then yes, it’s 100% worth it. While it will look different than the non-waterproof bags, I think it’s worth it to keep your clubs and grips dry. There isn’t much worse than trying to dry your clubs during a wet, rainy round of golf.
The umbrella holder is not included in the stand bags. You can use the 15th divider which is for the umbrella. The putter well can be used to house the flat stick.
Cart bags are bigger than stand bags, making it easier to use 15 dividers. This is a great thing, as it will protect golf clubs and their shafts much better than a bag that only has 3-5 compartments.
Since each club has its own divider, you don’t have to worry about the shafts getting damaged in your cart. This is especially useful for expensive driver shafts. They can be made even more expensive by upgrading to upgraded shafts, which cost between $200 and $400 (on top the $500+ clubhead).
There are three main types of bags in the golf world – Stand, carts and staff bags. Stand bags weigh the least, cart bags come in the middle of the spectrum, and staff bag are massive. Staff bags are usually reserved for PGA Tour golfers and not something that you will see at your local course.
Titleist offers staff bags for the public, but they are expensive. Their staff bag is called a “Tour Bag” and is well constructed but lightweight enough to help caddies.
Unfortunately, it does not say on the website if it’s waterproof. But I would have to imagine for the price and the fact that it’s made for the best players in the world, it will keep your clubs and equipment dry.
While it’s not the cheapest golf bag out there, it’s moderately priced and made from the most trusted names in golf. Titleist is a leader in all things golf. This includes world-class bags. This cart bag is perfect for those who need more storage space and club protection.
You will never worry about storage with 11 pockets. Plus, the 15-way divider and putter well will keep your shafts in pristine condition. This will be helpful if you decide to resell them. This is a great product and I am sure you will love it.
>> Click here for more information Here’s how to get in touch with usOrder your Titleist cart 15 bag today.