In this article, we’ve curated a list of the 11 best golf cart accessories that make driving around the course that much more fun and convenient.
Over the years, I’ve researched and tested various golf cart accessories to determine the top picks for this year.
This list goes beyond the basics, featuring unique and practical accessories that may not be on every golfer’s radar. I’ve considered affordability, quality, and overall value to present you with a selection of accessories that strike the perfect balance between functionality and price.
Whether you’re looking for new mirrors to increase safety, a way to add extra storage space, or a cell phone holder, this list will have something for you. We’ve categorized the list into budget brackets (up to $25, $25-$50, and $50+).
Best Budget Golf Cart Accessory (Up to $25).
You may be on a limited budget, but you still want to make the next round of golf more enjoyable. Golf cart accessories are available in a wide variety. Here are our top choices for golf cart add-ons that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
1. HomeMount Portable Golf Cart Speaker Mount Accessory
- Compatible with all Bluetooth speakers, including many JBL speakers
- Designed to fit snugly, so your speaker won’t shake when you drive through rough terrain
- Comes with adjustable straps of high quality so you can get the perfect fit
- It doesn’t hold all models of JBL Bluetooth speakers
- Velcro straps have caused problems for some people
- Not as durable as many people would like
This accessory is ideal for golfers who love music. Enjoying music while you play golf is therapeutic. This speaker mount will save you space in your cart, and it’s very affordable.
2. Desert Fox Phone Caddy
- Secure your phone at all times
- Fits all smartphones, cases and accessories
- Made of 100% microfiber and durable in any weather
- Golf cart specific engineered parts
- The golf bag can be easily stored.
- This item isn’t magnetic, which can make it hard to answer phone calls when in use
- Some people have experienced problems with the thumb screw popping out of place
- Some people feel that it tilts the phone too much downward
Here’s something every golfer needs. How annoying is it when your phone keeps flopping around in the golf cart’s cup holder? The Phone Caddy is a convenient device that attaches to the railing on the golf cart, giving you and your passengers extra space.
3. HKKO Universal Golf Cart Mirror Kit with Rear View and Side View
- Installed quickly and simply with the self-tapping screw provided
- Fits all popular golf carts such as EZGO, Yamaha and Club Car
- Made from a durable plastic that will last for many years
- The rearview mirror has an extra wide width, which minimizes blind spots.
- Kit includes 1 rearview mirror, 2 side mirrors
- Some customers received all the parts, but no instructions
- A few folks have said that the self-tapping screws didn’t work too well
Want to make your golfing rounds even safer? This kit will provide you with high-quality mirrors. It includes a rearview and side view mirrors so you can always be aware of your surroundings.
4. Golf Cart Essentials Microfiber Seat Cover
- Will protect you from the hot leather during summer months
- Designed specifically for EZGO golf carts and Club Car golf cars
- Will provide extra warmth during cold weather
- It is much easier to clean your golf cart
- 52 inches long by 30 inches wide
- Some people wish that the fabric was thicker
This accessory is fantastic for folks wanting to spice up their golf cart’s look! This stylish golf seat cover will protect the seat and provide you with added comfort during your rounds on course. It’ll also make cleaning your golf cart a breeze.
Best Mid-Range Golf Cart Accessories ($25 – $50)
If you didn’t find anything you liked in the budget-friendly category, don’t panic. Some middle-of-the-road golf cart accessories are still great choices, but they won’t light your wallet on fire! Any of these would make an excellent Christmas, birthday, or Father’s Day gift.
1. 10LOL 4 Passenger Golf Cart Cover
- Covers all parts of your golf cart
- Protect your golf car from rain, wind, dust, sand and even birds.
- Fits all popular golf cart brands such as Yamaha, Club Car and EZGO
- Comes in 4 unique colors
- Made from 100% polyester with an extra PVC coating for waterproofing and windproofing
- Has a wind strap that’ll prevent the cover from flying off during inclement weather
- Four air vents are included to prevent your golf cart from becoming too hot in summer
- Some say it won’t cover your golf cart’s wheels completely
- Some customers claim that the colors fade pretty fast
Want to keep the condition of your golf cart at its best? This is the accessory you need. This premium cover protects your golf cart against annoying and dangerous elements for less than 50 dollars.
2. 10LOL Golf Cart Quick Charge Portal
- Charges four times faster than any other device on the market
- Includes a USB charger for 9, 12, 24, 36 and 48 volts
- Built with a smart chip that won’t overheat or overcharge your device
- Has a voltage meter that conveniently tells you your battery’s status in real-time
- Has a shell made of aluminum alloy that can withstand high temperatures during summer
- Can be hard to install if you aren’t familiar with the wiring
- Some folks didn’t receive an instruction booklet
Have you ever lost your phone during a round? It can be a pretty troubling feeling, especially if you know it’ll be several hours before you can access a phone charger. This outstanding portal will make your worries disappear!
3. 10LOL Armrest for Golf Cart
10L0L Golf Cart Arm Rest Set With Cup Holder
Designed to fit EZ-GO/Club Car/Yamaha, this durable plastic armrest base plate is universally compatible. Set of 2, easy to install, no drilling required. Built-in high elastic foam for comfort, and a thicker base with an upgraded thickness for durability.
- Your golf cart’s rear seat can be made more comfortable
- The kit comes with a bracket that doesn’t require holes if used with a 1” square bar
- Easy to Install
- Sold in pairs
- Fits most golf carts available on the market
- Only available in beige and black
- Several people have had screws stripped from them
- Some people have said that the instruction template isn’t helpful at all
Want to make the back seat of your golf car more comfortable for you? This high-quality armrest can do that. It’s easy to install and has a built-in cup holder to hold your favorite beverage.
4. 10LOL Golf Cart Reticulum Bag for 4 Passenger Carts with Small Cargo Net
- You can easily store more supplies, drinks, food and golf equipment at the back of your cart.
- Made from a unique material which is durable and easy to wash
- It can be used as a handbag or on the back of a cart
- Fits EZGO golf carts and Yahama golf cars
- A newer product, so there aren’t many reviews from other customers
Attention golfers who want more storage in their carts. This product will help you hold extra supplies, and you won’t have to worry about anything flying out of the back of your cart.
Best Premium Golf Cart Accessories (Over $50)
If you aren’t on a tight budget and want to spruce up your golf cart, these are your accessories! These items are high quality and cost more than $50.
1. NOKINS Golf Cart Floor Mats
- A full coverage mat that won’t mess with the brake or accelerator
- Available in 3 vibrant colors
- Easy to clean when needed
- This product is only compatible with a select few golf carts
New floor mats can make your cart look like it’s brand new. NOKINS provides this plush mat in three vibrant colors to add a little style to your cart. This mat drains water efficiently.
2. TecScan Liteseasy Deluxe Golf Cart Remote Lights
TecScan Liteseasy Deluxe Golf Cart Remote-Controlled Lights
Complete lighting system for golf cars with turn signals, brake lights, hazard lights, and headlights. No voltage reducer required. Works on both 36V and 48V golf carts.
- This kit has everything you need to increase your safety: turn signal lights, hazard and brake lights, an accessory system, taillights and headlights.
- Compatible with 36-volt or 48-volt golf cars
- Comes with both a voltage meter and a battery charge meter
- All parts and products come with a one-year warranty
- Some people say that the installation took longer than anticipated
- Keep in mind that the lights are not street legal when driving off the golf course
This kit could be the perfect way to enhance your golf cart’s style and safety. You’ll get turn lights, brake lights, and taillights.
3. 10LOL Golf Cart Inner Front Storage Container
10L0L Golf Cart Front Inner Dash Storage Basket/Tray Organizer
Durable rubberized coated steel mesh. Extra space for small items, such as golf balls, golf keys, and glasses.
- Golf carts with plenty of storage space at the front
- Golf carts from EZGO, Yamaha and Club Car are available with a variety of options
- Made out of coated steel and a solid mesh material that’s very durable
- Some people didn’t receive an instruction manual in their shipments
- Some Club Car cart owners have experienced fitting issues
Do you have a problem with your golf cart’s lack of storage space? This is the accessory you need. This storage basket offers more room for your phone, golf balls and other items.